April 18, 2013

Project Bedroom: Week... Forever

Well, Project Bedroom deserves a new name since it's taking a long time to get it together. Perhaps, Project Forever would be better suited for the name?

There's been lead times and it doesn't exactly help that I'm indecisive at picking fabric for my own home. Also, I've had a few other projects for friend's going on, so my house has definitely taken the back burner.

BUT! We have a rug. And she's a looker. Considering that I'm more of the neutral and natural fiber rug variety, this guy is definitely outside of my comfort zone. You know who likes it? Emma.


If Emma approves. I approve!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! (I definitely had to check my calendar to see that it's in fact Thursday and not Wednesday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment