April 19, 2013

Happy Weekend


This week last year was a happy one. I truly can't believe it's been a whole year since I married the most amazing man in the world. It feels like just yesterday that we started dating, back when we were practically babies in college. I'm not one to want to go backwards in life, but if I could redo any day, it would definitely be our wedding day.

We are in my home state of Texas this weekend where my heart goes out to everyone regarding Wednesday's incident. NPR had me crying on my way to the office yesterday when they were discussing it since Texas is truly like a family.

On a happier note, I hope that you all have a great weekend! I'll be back to regular programming on Tuesday.

Photo by our amazingly talented wedding photographer and friend Jennifer Stuart.

No comments:

Post a Comment