March 13, 2013

Wednesday Loves

Top of the morning to you, loves! Hope you're enjoying the extra hour of sunlight in the afternoon as much as we are. It definitely has put a little spring into our step. And because I had an extra hour of daylight (ie. energy) yesterday when I left work, I decided that it was a fine time to stop by my favorite antique store on my home from work and there's always some eye candy readily available.

Vintage red campaign dressers would add such a fantastic pop of color in any bedroom, especially in Project Bedroom. These would kill it.


And who can say no to a set of four green lacquered chairs? So fab.

Especially when they're topped with a vintage Hermes pillow...



Sigh. The shape of this mirror. I'm all about gilded edged mirrors with small borders these days and this one would be amazing in a small powder room with a bold wallpaper print.



MONEY, MONEY, MONEYY (to the tune of Abba, duh).


And my favorite find of the day was this three-panel screen with Scalamandre's Venetian Carnival. I'm definitely inspired to use some of my favorite wallpaper in an unusual way where you can "take it with you" when you move. These panels were legit.


Or, maybe I should say that this Bamboo Mirror was my favorite find. Because I own it and didn't spend $225 on it like in the store. My mirror which is the exact.same.thing was $12 and purchased at a Goodwill back when we lived in South Carolina, thankyouverymuch.


And a few of my other loves lately:

Christine's amazing soon-to-be basement. This lady can do no wrong.

The most chic women was in the antique store today and I told myself that I want to be her when I grow up. Her outfit reminded me of this.

Guacamole grilled cheese sandwich with garlic, lime, cilantro, and cheddar cheese?? Count me IN.

And last, but oh-so-not-least are these shoes that I've been eyeing for summer. And, I can't wait until summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment