March 4, 2013

Monday Musings

Hello loves! And happy March! Must say, I need to find out where the time is going and somehow slow it down. It's just a-movin too fast. Next thing we know it's going to beach time (so not complaining!) and then football season!

I got this beautiful gold console table for my birthday and I'm just smitten with it! It's the perfect piece in our entryway/living room/dining room/kitchen (open floor plans... gotta love 'em) because of it's airy nature - the openness makes the room appear larger because it's just floating in place.
It's great being greeted by all of your favorite things when you walk in the door.
 The silver goblets are now on display.
 The photograph of my grandmother is now next to a new mercury glass lamp with burlap shade.
 And, the turtle ashtray has a new home!
I'm ready to call this weekend a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment