September 24, 2012

Lexi's Living Room

Happy Monday, y'all! How was the weekend? Ours was busy, fun, lazy and filled with delicious food, the EMMY'S (me) and football (him). Yesterday, I spent the afternoon waiting for the Emmy's pre-show - beautiful gowns just look better on the red carpet, don't you think?

And this weekend, a few states away, my sister Lexi moved into an awesome loft. We've been emailing about how she wants her living room to look. She has an amazing eye so I don't doubt that it won't be anything but beautiful. But in the meantime, I'm making her inspiration boards based on some of the pieces that they currently have and some that she'd like to incorporate.

Here's the first board. It was all based on the leather sofa and green leather ottoman they own. We both love animals and the water so I've incorporated a nod to both. I love the sisal rug layered below the Moroccan berber rug and I'm always a fan of an animal print and a garden stool.


Lexi's a boho-modern-traditional girl all mixed into one. I can just see this room being a place where they entertain friends and listen to her record player.

She's been inspired by these beautiful rooms... I definitely see a stellar gallery wall in her future too.


I can't wait to see what she does with the space. She doesn't know this, but I'll definitely feature the loft on the blog once they're all settled!

No comments:

Post a Comment