September 21, 2012

Friday Favorite: Animals

Hi y'all! Happy Friday and last day of summer! I hope that you all are having the same glorious fall weather that we are currently experiencing in Atlanta. I tell you, it's amazing. I have yet to break out the boots or white chicken chili which means that I have so much to look forward to in the next few weeks.

Today's Friday Favorite post is dedicated to the the animals since I have them on the brain. First, let's start with my outfit today. It's all about the leopard shoes, (my Clemson) tigers, and elephant bracelet (and our sexy work carpet).

This little guy was picked up this week. Doesn't he add a little fun over the mirror and plates? I'm smitten.

Three of my favorite finds are from this antique store that I frequent. My favorite booth is owned by a guy named PAF. He lives in Nashville and is apparently everyone's go-to guy for antique trinkets in the area. It's all very secretive since no one knows where he gets his items and yet he has enough to set up shop all over the Southeast. Needless to say, I love me some PAF.

My little Staffordshire dog and brass turtle ashtray are two recent scores.

Isn't the turtle ashtray so charming? I'd been eyeing brass crab ashtrays for the longest time and was pumped when I found this little guy in one of PAF's curio cabinets alongside the brass deer.


And lets not forget about the red horse head. LOVE.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Enjoy the first day of fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment