September 19, 2012

A Little Zhush-ing

Last night resulted in a whole lot of redecorating. You know those nights when you're like, "Oh, I'll just move this one thing over here." And then you move around everything? Yeah, that was last night.

It all started with the the plates... and the red horse. The plates were a wedding gift from a good friend's parents and they needed to be on display (does this make anyone else think of Melissa's song from RHONJ? Or am I the only crazy one that watches too much Bravo?).

So hanging the plates and changing the look of the dining room buffet just to incorporate the red horse head resulted in donating an old bookcase from the back room, organizing mounds and mounds of books and declaring that the bamboo mirror below will soon be painted.

I'm very pleased with the results and will be even more pleased when the mirror is painted. 

Also, you can't see them well in the picture above but I'm just a little obsessed with my Mr. and Mrs. Cocktail Glass Set from Furbish. I've given a few sets as gifts and everyone dies for them. Go buy them for yourself and/or married friends right now.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure what I love more here, your fab bar set up, the use of the word zhush, or the RHONJ reference!:)

    ReplyDelete