September 7, 2012

Fabric Friday

Happy Friday! We made it. It definitely feels like four-day weeks are much longer than their five-day foe.

This week, I've added a few new projects to my list and have been scouring the internet for fabric to help me achieve said projects. Up first is a little diy that I'll blog about as soon as it's done. And then it's on to some new pillows for the living room and bedroom. But first, gotta find the right fabrics!

For the secret diy project, these are some of the front runners on fabric.com (must say- not the most user-friendly site). Let's just say that I don't need the finest of fine for this project...


And, the pillows... I'm digging the options below from my favorite fabric store in Atlanta, Lewis and Sheron Textiles


I think that it's safe to say that my favorite colors are blue and green. I'm always about a red accent though... and always about some stripes and animal prints! 

My goal in house (and life) is to not end up like this couple that's currently trying to sell their house in Atlanta and everything is BLUE. The walls, the linens, the furniture. BLUE. So, besides not turning into a crazy cat lady, my other goal in life is not to turn into the crazy blue lady. Because a crazy blue lady with cats is just unacceptable. Okay, I'm done. 

I hope that you all have a great weekend! I'll be celebrating the opening of my friend's boutique, watching some Clemson football and playing in my first tennis game (eek!). Go Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment