September 6, 2012

Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees

I'm down with the f-i-g, yeah you know me. Except that I don't have a green thumb. I'll wait until my thumb proves up to the challenge of caring for that sort of investment, thankyouvermuch. See the little orchid? That's way more my speed.


Also up to my speed? Peter Dunham's Fig Leaf fabric and wallpaper. Isn't it dreamy? The wallpaper is perfect for a small space and the fabric can go anywhere. Plus, you don't have to water it.

A bathroom in the fig leaf wallpaper? Die. The airy bath vanity and towel rack provide a simple canvas so that the wallpaper stands out. And is that a bath robe in the fig leaf that I see? Major props.


Loving the bamboo four-poster bed. It's not often that you see one of those babies. Also, digging the brass floor lamps and the way that the fig leaf pillows bring added texture and dimension. 


Those ceilings! Fab. Love how the chair brings the outdoors into the space, making the room feel more continuous with what's going on in that gorgeous garden.


A more modern use in the bedroom below but the fabric fits in just swimmingly. The mixture of fabrics, texture and dimension in this space combine to create o well-appointed room.


I've been seeing attainable replicas pop up everywhere lately. You know, in case you aren't a designer. Here are two budget-friendly versions of our fiddle fig friend from Furbish and Design Darling.






1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

No comments:

Post a Comment