February 3, 2014

Leopard Love

It's raining and the weather is oh-so-weird down here in Atlanta. We went from the crazy snow that shutdown this city last week and left me and Mackenzie inside for days (without internet or cable may I add) to a beautiful weekend where we went for a walk in a short sleeve shirt to this stuff. Figure it out, Atlanta. 

I'm also halfway through my maternity leave and now have a six week old baby. I've tried to start some projects around the house but they are all half finished. But that's a post for another day.

Today, I can't help but look at these tasteful uses of leopard. Leopard can cheer up any overcast day. It's a neutral in my book that can easily add some visual interest into a room. But it has to be the right kind of leopard in a good pattern!


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

My all-time favorite leopard fabric is Jamil Natural... I'm looking around my house and trying to find a spot for it since there's always room for a little leopard.

No comments:

Post a Comment