October 1, 2013

Inspired Inspiration

I've paired down the list of magazines that I read each month because who needs a pile of magazines staring at them and making them feel guilty? Life just gets in the way and before you know it, you're three months behind reading Southern Living and guilty that you didn't make the perfect mint mojito all summer.

But can we please talk about how much the September issue of Rue Magazine killed it this month? Between the interesting articles and well thought out page layouts was amazing photography on interiors and food. It's amazing what a night of inspiration can do for the soul and the desktop... which is now filled with screenshots from the magazine so I'm sharing them with you. Lucky you.

All images via Rue Magazine.

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of magazines....I can't get Scotty to get rid of his pile, oops I mean "collection." Any tips on how to incorporate them into a lovely living room design instead of eye sores?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love his collection! Y'all should do a bookcase with all of them and incorporate some of your favorite things. We can discuss over dinner!

      Delete