September 4, 2013

Girls & Houses

And, I'm back from the radio silence. It's been an exciting last few weeks and I'm happy to get back into the blogging groove especially since this little blog has now been around for one year! Happy anniversary, little blog!

In the last few weeks, we found out that we're having a GIRL!!!


Her name is Mackenzie Cavell and we can't wait to meet this little Christmas baby. We celebrated her with family and friends before we went on vacation where we spent a few amazing days at the beach. When we returned, we... bought a HOUSE! And celebrated again with family!


We're very in love with this little abode. It's the perfect size with so many rooms that are just oozing potential and begging for an uplift. We've already started some projects and I can't wait to share the before and afters with you!

I'm also fast and furiously designing Mackenzie's nursery which is very fun... baby rooms are borderline more fun than any adult room I've ever designed! I'll be back soon with the design board!

No comments:

Post a Comment