May 8, 2013

Montreal


Montreal was a fabulous quick trip that was equally full of good food and friends. Jessica's maid of honor rented us an amazing apartment that was within walking distance or a short cab to everywhere we needed to go.

The city is unreal. It's the perfect mix of European city, fashion forward and beautiful. Not to mention, we have some pretty good memories there like my sister's first legal drink when she was 18 and a college tour with my mom that resulted in lots and lots of snow and me proclaiming then and there that I'd only go to university in the south.

Jessica was the most beautiful bachelorette. I can't believe that my oldest friend is getting married NEXT WEEKEND. Bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard great things about Montreal...it's definitely on my list of places to see :)

    ReplyDelete