April 5, 2013

Happy Weekend + No Links


Doug: "Do you want your coffee in your zigzag cup?"
Me: "You mean chevron?"
Doug: "Cheron?
Me: "No, Chevron. Like the gas station."
Doug: "I'm confused. Did you get this cup at the gas station?"
!!!!!... and, so goes most of my mornings.

We met our newborn niece last night for the first time, our sweet, beautiful, tiny, baby niece Sara Joy. It's days like yesterday where I fully understand the importance of family and faith. It's these little moments in my life that I hold onto closely and cherish forever. Little Sara Joy is going to move mountains, just you wait and see.

Cheers to the weekend!

Image via style court.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful....I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete