March 29, 2013

Happy Weekend + Links


Happy Good Friday! You made it. We all made it. Huzzah!

With Easter being so early this year, I'm in a strange frame of mind considering that just a few days ago, it was snowing here. I need sun & festivals & porches & beaches, STAT.

But in the meantime, we have some major weekend plans with friends and family and we are making a fab lucite frame... so things could be way worse.

...

Here's what I'm digging this week... 

These blueberry lemon glazed doughnuts have been added to our Saturday morning breakfast menu. I can't wait to try and make them.

The perfect round-up of perfectly strappy heels.

It's all about texture.

Golden marbled Easter eggs. Need I say more?

...

Also you can now, follow this little blog on the right side with Google or...
Follow my blog with Bloglovin !

Have a great Easter weekend, everyone!

[Celerie Kemble image via Lonny

No comments:

Post a Comment