September 3, 2012

And Here We Go

Hello! And happy Labor Day! I'm excited to finally be a blogger again- it's good to be back. I'll be blogging about inspiration and design while sharing snippets of our own home throughout the way. After all, design is for living! Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoy my daily blog reads. To begin, a peak into our living room.

Photobucket


Today is a big day in the Costner Casa. Every Labor Day is the official start of our soup season and, trust me, we have some mean recipes. We like to call today Labor Day Soup Day. But, after today, there is always brutal hot day in September to remind us that most (normal) people don't cook soup until jacket weather. But, until then... SOUP!

Hope you all are having a great day! I'll be back with a little house tour and design inspiration this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment