June 24, 2013

Life Lately








Because I've been majorly neglecting this blog, I thought that it was high time to do a little recap of the past few weeks. And what better way than with Instagram (where you can find me when I wander from here!). 

The past few weeks have been nothing short of amazing, from Massachusetts to Maine, Florida to South Carolina. We've celebrated the marriages of some of our dearest friends and family and made some memories. 

Row 1: Oysters being sold on the side of the road in Boston made me fall in love with the city just a little more. Even the carpet in Maine is pretty amazing. Enjoying Maine before the wedding of one of my nearest and dearest. 

Row 2: Best part of the northeast? Lobster at every meal. The day of Jessica's wedding. Popping Veuve and getting our hair done at the cottage the day of the big event.

Row 3: Lexi, Jessica and me moments before she walked down the aisle. Nautical wedding cakes made by the bride's friend. My husband's favorite things: our dog and his Big Green Egg.

Row 4: Celebrating Memorial Day and remembering our troops. Planning a party and listening to rain. Meeting one of my best friend's beautiful newborn baby, Emerson.

Row 5: An insane six inch rainbow layer cake made by one of my coworkers for her daughter's birthday. Scotty and Bailey's rehearsal dinner on the island of Boca Grande, Florida. Finishing Beach Music on the beach is how it should be done. 


So with that, I hope that you all have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment