May 14, 2013

Project Bedroom

I trust that you all had a wonderful weekend celebrating all the amazing moms out there? We celebrated my mama from afar and made my mother-in-law some pimento cheese and hit up the Dunwoody Art Festival. It ended being a great day for a festival considering that Atlanta hasn't seen a sunny weekend in far too long.

This weekend, I put some finishing touches on Project Bedroom, starting with moving around some pillows. The Leontine bolster below is one of my favorite pillows in our house and the black and white pillows from Furbish make me happy. 


I also finished my bedside tables. These guys have been natural, black, silver, and navy. But the navy was far too navy so they are now a blue-ish gray. And I like it but the black knobs had to go...


... Samson said so.


I went with these antique brass lion head pulls from the Home Depot and must admit that I'm so happy with how they turned out.



I love when moving pillows around and inexpensive knobs do the trick.

1 comment:

  1. love the lion head pulls! I've been trying to find a piece of furniture that I can 'save' and throw some of those on :)

    ReplyDelete