April 29, 2013

Pillow Party

Did you have a good weekend? If you were in Atlanta, then you probably relaxed yesterday enjoying the never-ending rain that descended upon this city. I don't mind the rain, I think that it's God's way of telling us to slow down and rest awhile. So what's there to do while relaxing? Debate throw pillows, of course!

I honestly think that I have gone through every pillow combination possible. Lumbar, no lumbar. Bold print, muted palette. Leopard? No, Ikat. And on, and on.

Below are two options that I've been playing around with lately since I had the blue pillows with grosgrain ribbon made. They're here, I just have to buy inserts for them so I'll show y'all some pictures once they're up and running.


This room is traditional with a hint of updated modern. I love the look of a Persian rug layered on a sisal (this will be actually be happening in our home stat). The coral lumbar picks up the pink undertone in the rug while the leopard pillow and the KW Bengal Bazaar pillow in green add a little fun.


And this room is more muted. I love Celerie Kemble's Betwixt pattern so this room was designed around that fabric. You can't really tell that it's the green colorway, but the watercolors would pick up the tone perfectly!

My solution? Two living areas! :)

I'd love to know, do any simple projects in your home hang you up?

No comments:

Post a Comment