April 25, 2013

A Few Things on My Mind

Our trip to Dallas was amazing. Full of family, friends, amazing decor, gardens and good food. I'm back in the swing of things and we need a vacation from our vacation.


The wedding was beautiful. Our niece is growing way too fast. And our anniversary was spent at the amazing Adolphus Hotel in downtown Dallas where everything from the blue and green walls and floral carpet hallways to the floral display on side tables above was killing me.

•••••

These rugs. I'd like them on a screened in porch surrounded by white wicker furniture.

•••••
On my list for spring: light work jackets, more striped shirts, floral shorts and skirts. Or just give me one of everything at J. Crew


•••••

Flamingo wallpaper? Count me in.

Yes. 

2 comments:

  1. So many pretty picks! I'm partial to L&G cause I work there :) hehe. Those rugs are both stunning in person! Those JCrew shorts are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed!! You guys have great pieces!

    ReplyDelete