September 13, 2012

Chandy, Sheets and Splatter

Hope you are all having a very good week! Mine's been very full of work and bedroom redecorating (yay!) and friends and tennis and meetings and and and. That being said, we haven't had much time for laundry and I'm ready for the weekend. How bout you?

So, I was perusing Lonny and my Pinterest boards today and realized that I have a thing for this chandelier. Like a big thing. Since I have no idea what it's called or where it's from, I'm now on a hunt to find it. Isn't she beautiful?



On another note, I've misplaced a giftcard but when I find it, I'm so ordering these navy striped sheets with our monogram. Ever since I can remember, I've only used white sheets and well I'm ready for a change. Let's do it. 


And lastly, have you seen this bathroom from the latest issue of Lonny? Well, it had me at the Hinson & Comapny splatter wallpaper. Also loving the red lacquer wall sconces. 



And lastly, thanks for reading! I've really enjoyed having a place to put my thoughts and it means a lot to me that you're stopping by. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment